Pepperoni Pizza Dip | Hidden Valley® Ranch
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease the bottom of a 9-inch pie pan with olive oil. 2. In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and half of the dips mix until well-blended. Spread mixture onto the bottom of the pie pan, then sprinkle half of the Parmesan evenly over the cream cheese, followed by half of the mozzarella. 3. In another bowl, stir the remaining ranch seasoning mix into the tomato puree, and spread evenly over the cheese mixture. Top with the remaining cheeses and layer with pepperoni…
Crunchy Baked Ranch Chicken Recipe
Bake the most delicious, crispy ranch chicken for dinner. Watch our video on how to make this recipe using breadcrumbs, dry dressing mix and other simple ingredients.
Slow Cooker Crack Ranch Chicken Recipe
Learn how to make our famous crack ranch chicken using a slow cooker. Watch our easy video recipe using only a few simple ingredients.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole | Hidden Valley® Ranch
1. Pre-heat oven to 350°F. 2. Using a sharp knife cut the chicken breasts into 1” cubes, then transfer to a 2-quart baking dish. Dress with olive oil and Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Seasoning, Salad Dressing & Recipe Mix, tossing to coat. Top with the bell peppers and bacon. 3. In a small saucepan warm the cream cheese, heavy cream, and half the cheddar cheese over a medium-low flame, whisking continuously until incorporated. Evenly pour over the chicken, then top with the remaining…
Baked Ranch Chicken Breast Recipe
Looking for a delicious ranch chicken recipe? Check out our video on how to make this easy recipe using chicken breast, mix shaker, and other simple ingredients.
Keto Cauliflower Cheese Casserole | Hidden Valley® Ranch
1. Pre-heat oven to 350°F. Lightly butter a 2-quart baking dish. 2. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the cauliflower and cook until tender, 10–15 minutes. Drain completely, then return to the same pot. 3. Use a potato masher to mash the cauliflower, then add the cream cheese, sour cream, Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Seasoning, Salad Dressing & Recipe Mix Packet, bacon, and half of the cheddar cheese and scallions, mixing until incorporated. Transfer to the buttered baking…
Ranch Beer Cheese Dip Recipe
Feeling a ranch beer cheese dip for your next gathering? Check out our video recipe on how to make this cheesy ranch dip goodness with only a few ingredients.
Cheesy Ground Beef and Rice Casserole | Hidden Valley® Ranch
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, warm the olive oil. Add the ground beef and cook, stirring, until browned, about 6–8 minutes. Drain and return to the skillet. 2. Turn the heat down to medium and add the seasoning packet. Stir in the rice, peas, broth, and 1 cup of cheese. Let simmer for 3 minutes. 3. Transfer everything to a 9×13 baking dish and bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and top with remaining cheese. Return to oven and bake for an…
Mississippi Roast Slow Cooker Recipe | Hidden Valley® Ranch
A simple and easy slow cooker recipe with only a few ingredients. Try out the recipe that’s been called “the roast that owns the internet.”
Dill Pickle Ranch Pasta Salad | Hidden Valley® Ranch
1. Bring a large pot of well-salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook according to package directions until al dente. Drain and toss with olive oil. Let cool. 2. While the pasta is cooking, make the dressing. Whisk together the mayo, sour cream, pickle juice and seasoning mix. 3. In a large bowl, mix the pasta with the pickles, bacon and tomatoes, if using. Toss with the dressing until well combined. Chill until ready to serve.
Ranch Fire Crackers | Hidden Valley® Ranch
1. Pour the olive oil, seasoning mix, red and black peppers into a gallon-size Glad® Zipper bag. Seal the bag and thoroughly mix the ingredients together until well blended. 2. Place all of the crackers into the bag, re-seal, and gently turn the bag over several times to coat the crackers with the spice mixture. Be sure to coat as thoroughly as possible. 3. Let the bag sit at room temperature overnight. 4. When ready to bake, preheat oven to 250°F. Lay the crackers on a baking sheet. Bake…
Ranch Mac 'n Cheese – Creamy | Hidden Valley® Ranch
1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside. 2. While the pasta is cooking, heat the butter in a saucepan over medium heat until it begins to foam, then whisk in flour until smooth and cook 2 to 3 minutes. Whisk in the milk and seasoning mix and cook, stirring, until thickened, about 5 minutes. 3. Remove from heat, stir in the cheese until melted, then add the cooked pasta, mixing thoroughly. Serve hot.
Savory Oven Roasted Sweet Potatoes | Hidden Valley® Ranch
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F. 2. Spread the sweet potatoes on a baking sheet in an even layer. Drizzle 2½ tablespoons of the oil over the potatoes, and sprinkle the seasoning mix on top. Toss well to coat. 3. Roast, tossing once halfway through cooking, until the potatoes are tender and golden brown in spots, about 25–30 minutes. 4. Remove from oven, and drizzle with the remaining oil. Sprinkle with parmesan and parsley and toss to coat evenly. Serve immediately.
Bacon Ranch Cheeseball | Hidden Valley® Ranch
1. Place bacon in a large skillet over medium high heat. Cook until crisp, and transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to drain. Crumble or chop into small pieces. Take half and, once cool, mix with panko crumbs. Set aside. 2. In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat cream cheese, cheddar cheese, pimientos and Ranch seasoning mix until smooth. Add remaining bacon and mix again to distribute. 3. Cover and place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours, up to…