an old black and white photo of a building on the corner of a street with cars parked in front of it
Save
Article from
nottinghamhiddenhistoryteam.wordpress.com

Radford: Ilkeston Road

This public House was built in 1661 and was located on Ilkeston Road in Radford. The original 17th century Coaching Inn was pulled down and replaced by the present building in 1912. In the front wa…
wordpressdotcom
WordPress.com
3M followers

Comments

No comments yet! Add one to start the conversation.