Oven Roasted Tomatoes and Burrata
Published on September 13, 2021
Cook Time: 30min
Serving Size: 1 serving
Oven Roasted Tomatoes + Burrata and Basil Almond Pesto (ish)...It was SO good! Last time I shared roaster tomatoes and burrata it hit well over 3 million views so here goes it with a twist!
Pro Tips: Poke the tomatoes so juices come out + they don't burst in your mouth hot 😉 and roasting the garlic for the pesto is my fave. Also...lemon doesn't belong in pesto but adding a little zest brightens it up in my opinion 🍋. To warm up the burrata, place it in warm water for 15 min before serving.
- •2 cups tomatoes.⠀⠀⠀
- •1/2 tsp salt and pepper or to taste.⠀⠀
- •Drizzle of honey.
- •3 unpeeled garlic cloves.
- •1/3 cup olive oil (+ more for the tomatoes and burrata).
- •1/4 cup slivered almonds.⠀⠀
- •1/2 cup parsley.⠀⠀
- •20 ish leaves basil.
- •zest of 1/2 lemon.
- •1/4 cup parm.⠀⠀
•Burrata (Di Stefano).⠀⠀
- •roast the tomatoes with olive oil, salt and pepper for 7-10 min at 400.⠀⠀
- •add olive oil to the garlic and bake at 400 for 15-20 min.
- •Make the 'pesto' in your molcajete or food processor starting with the herbs, then almonds, garlic, flaky sea salt, olive oil, lemon zest, parmigiano.
- •Assemble, add olive oil, salt and pepper to burrata and enjoy.