Healthy Vegan Pumpkin Muffins
Published on September 23, 2020
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Serving Size: 12 servings
- •3/4 cups of almond flour or almond meal
- •1 and 1/4 cups oat flour
- •1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- •1 teaspoon baking soda
- •1 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- •1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- •1/4 teaspoon salt
- •1 cup canned pumpkin
- •1/2 cup dairy free milk
- •1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- •3 tablespoons coconut oil (melted)
- •1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- •1/2 cup chocolate chips plus more for topping
- •1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a muffin tray with 10-12 liners or grease with coconut oil.
- •2. In a medium bowl combine the first 7 dry ingredients and stir to combine. Add the rest of the wet ingredients and stir until combined.
- •3. Stir in chocolate chips.
- •4. Evenly distribute batter into prepared muffin tray and top with additional chocolate chips.
- •5. Bake for about 35 minutes or until a toothpick come out clean and tops are slightly golden brown. Allow muffins to cool on wire rack for 15 minutes before enjoying.