The Mark of Chaos & Creation isnt your typical novel.
• Sure it has enemies to lovers.
• & yes it's a true mix of science fiction and fantasy
• True, it's dripping with teenage angst of making mistakes some say you cannot come back from
• And the amount of lies and deceit going on is disturbing...
But sure, this YA novel may not be out yet and you may not be able to get your paws on it YET.
• However, this Spring the epic first novel of The Mark of Creation Chronicles releases to give you a wild read unlike anything you've read before.
Because it may have all the tropes you love, but you've never had a mind-bender like this since you watched Inception.
Join my newsletter for up to date first news on MOCAC and be the first to get a chance at ARC copies.
Join below ⤵️
⚔Join Arabella's Army!
✨*For my in-depth blog posts, check out my website!
💙*Follow me on Instagram!
📍*Pin a pin on Pinterest!
🔮*I'm on TikTok!
💌*Email me at:
Read, reader, reading, book, books, book review, book reviews, bookgram, booktube, bookish, booktok, YA, Young Adult ,NA, New Adult ,Science Fiction, Fantasy, Romance, Paranormal Romance, Ebook, YA Book Reviews, How to write a book review, write, writing, writer
• writing advice, writing tip, writing tips, writing inspiration, writing motivation, writing a novel, writing a book, how to write, how to write a book, how to write a novel, how to plot a novel, plot, plotting, plotter, pantser, how do i plot a novel, plotting a novel, 3 act structure, 3 act story structure, save the cat beat sheet, publishing, self-publishing, indie publishing, traditional publishing, literature, how to publish a book, how to be published , how do i get published, how to structure a book, how to structure a novel, read, reader, reading, authortube, Arabella K. Federico, author coach,
subplot, when to write a subplot, how to write a subplot, subplots, writing prompts, Fantasy Romance, writing romance, character arc, Novel writing tips