Peanut butter pie!
Published on September 30, 2022
I had way too much fun making this video! I made my aunt Suzanne‘s recipe for peanut butter pie! Thanksgiving were the peanut butter pie! And let me tell you it was Delish! I really hope you give this one ago! Here’s the recipe:
- •In a food processor pulse a half a cup of honey roasted peanuts until fine. Then, pulse 8 ounces of Biscoff cookies until fine.
- •In a bowl add the biscoff crumbs, honey roasted peanut crumbs, 6 oz of butter melted, & 1/4 tsp of kosher salt and mix until combined. Press into a deep dish pie plate and then pop in the freezer at least 30 minutes to an hour.
- •For the filling add to a processor:
- •1 & 2/3 cups of chunky peanut butter
- •8 oz of softened cream cheese
- •3/4 cup of powdered sugar
- •1/2 tsp kosher salt
- •1 & 1/2 cups of heavy cream
- •Process just until smooth! Don’t over process! Add the filling into pie plate with crust and then pulse up another 1/2 cup of honey roasted peanuts; but only a couple pulses so they are slightly chopped but not crumbs and sprinkle on top of the pie! Cover then add to the refrigerator and cook for 5 hours or until you’re ready to serve! This will stay good in the refrigerator for about 4 days so perfect to make ahead for Thanksgiving! Love you! #makeit #PeanutButterPie #ThanksgivingRecipes #Biscoff #TikTokFood @lotusbiscoffus @skippybrand @landolakesktchn @landolakesinc @plantersnutmobileofficial @kraftheinzus