✽ Designer has artist's permission to use the picture as a base for cross stitch pattern making.
Owl ornament cross stitch pattern in 2 PDF files + Cross Stitch Saga file.
NonStop Stitch is authorized to distribute this pattern for sale as a .pdf with permission of ©Kateryna Besperstova. Great thanks to Kateryna for such a beautiful design! All patterns are for personal use only. No sharing or copying is allowed. The patterns may not be re-sold or re-distributed commercially in any manner.
✽ This digital pattern comes as a PDF file, which can be downloaded right after payment.
Free Adobe Reader can be downloaded here: http://get.adobe.com/reader
- Required DMC Colors: 17 + blends
- Designed area on 14 ct. Aida: 13.8 х 6.5 cm (5.4 x 2.5 in)
- Stitches used: full cross stitch, backstitch
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- color cross stitch chart (with backstitch and without backstitch separately)
- black and white cross stitch chart (with backstitch and without backstitch separately)
- symbol key for DMC stranded cotton
- color image for your reference
➜ Check out the Secrets of perfect back stitch and many other cross stitch tips and techniques here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/651037901/cross-stitch-tutorial-perfect-backstitch
✽ Want to get a framed in a hoop finished cross-stitch piece based on this pattern? Please contact me with any questions.
✽ Other details and policy:
- This is a pattern only, fabric and threads are not included
- The link for downloading should come to your Etsy e-mail address. Also, PDFs are available in your Etsy account under 'My Account' and then 'Purchase' after payment has been cleared.
- This pattern is digital and delivered via email, therefore I cannot issue refunds. Please contact me if you have any questions before purchasing
Thank you for shopping! Happy stitching!
Ships from and sold by