NUTELLA SWIRL BANANA MUFFINS Easy & Delicious recipe! Make and bake these muffins in under 30 mins!
Published on May 26, 2022
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Serving Size: 8 servings
- •2 cups all-purpose flour
- •1-1/2 tsp baking powder
- •1/2 tsp salt
- •1/2 cup melted butter cooled
- •1/4 cup vegetable oil
- •2 eggs
- •1 cup granulated sugar
- •1-1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- •2 cups mashed ripped bananas
- •6-8 tbsp Nutella
- •Whisk the dry ingredients together. Set aside.
- •Whisk the wet ingredients together. Set aside.
- •Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and stir until about combined.
- •Scoop mixture out to 8 lined muffin tins.
- •Add 2 tsp Nutella to the batter. Using a toothpick, swirl the Nutella with the batter, creating a swirled effect.
- •Bake in preheated 450 degree Fahrenheit oven for 5 minutes. Then without opening the oven door, turn temperature down to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and continue baking for another 15-16 minutes or until toothpick test cones out clean.