Yes!! My kind of people

Quotes Gallery

My kind of people and I would rather be disliked and talked about by people who are ABSOLUTELY no better than I am. It just fuels the fire to grab life by the pussy

Flaws are something we all have in common and what make us human :)

How to Perk Up Your Ponytail (without teasing) -

Im not perfect. but not being perfect is my wish! perfect people think there better than everyone else and they spend their life living without having an amazing time!

35 Funny Quotes That Will Make Your Day

35 Funny Quotes That Will Make Your Day

First off I believe that humor is the highest form of human power. I'm not afraid of life I have fun with it. I like to express my thoughts and feelings, laugh, and on occasion smile:) I do post some adult content.

never tell your problems to anyone. 20% don't care and the other 80% are glad you have them. HAHA....that's the truth!!!!!

never tell your problems to anyone. don't care and the other are glad you have them.that's the truth!

Best friends

Top 30 Funny Best Friend Quotes - Tap the link to shop on our official online store! You can also join our affiliate and/or rewards programs for FREE!

#success #motivation #dailyquote  Forrestandharold.com

Motivational Quotes : QUOTATION - Image : Quotes Of the day - Description 35 Great Inspirational Quotes Sharing is Caring - Don't forget to share this quot

Mottos, Quotations, Motivational, Qoutes, Quotes, Quotes, Manager Quotes, Sayings, A Quotes

Otázka při zkoušce z fyziky na univerzitě v Kodani.. | torpeda.cz - vtipné obrázky, vtipy a videa

Otázka při zkoušce z fyziky na univerzitě v Kodani.

Cheesecake, Quotation, Depression, Texty, Filmy, Psychology Facts, Better Life, Mottos, Lens

kluk by měl dívce rozmazat rtěnku a ne řasenku.

Texty, Girl Power, Unicorn, Quotations, Qoutes, Quotes, Unicorns, Manager Quotes, Sayings

Pinterest
Search