Homemade tomato soup recipe
Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Homemade tomato soup recipe. Get inspired and try out new things.
Easy Homemade Tomato Soup (30 Minutes) from The Food Charlatan. Learn how to make easy Homemade Tomato Soup! Say goodbye to the can. We are using a different set of cans (canned tomatoes) to make a much more flavorful soup! This recipe results in a creamy, smooth, and rich soup. It comes together so fast! Make a few grilled cheese sandwiches and dinner's done! #tomato #soup #easy #recipe #creamy #cannedtomatoes #homemade #grilledcheeseand #canned #healthy #best #howtomake #creamof #quick…
39 · 45 minutes · This homemade tomato soup, made with garden fresh tomatoes, is the best tomato soup you'll ever taste. It's easy to make, absolutely delicious, and a great way to use up those tomatoes taking over your garden.
- 1/2 Bay leaf if you have one
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1 Onion, large
- 1 sprig Thyme or basil, fresh
- 2 lbs Tomatoes
Pasta & Grains
- 1 tbsp White rice - i used basmati rice
Baking & Spices
- 1 tsp Garam masala
- 2 pinch Salt
Oils & Vinegars
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 More tbsp butter
- 1 cup Water
- another big ol’ pinch of salt
My favorite tomato soup recipe!! This creamy easy tomato soup cooks in less than half an hour and is perfect for an easy lunch or dinner. | #TomatoSoup | #Soup | #WeeknightMeals |
This Creamy Tomato Soup recipe is so quick and easy to make. Learn how to make the best homemade cream of tomato soup on the stovetop with this recipe!
The Perfect Tomato Soup. Made from scratch using tomatoes from your garden. Smooth and simple to make.
A soothing weeknight soup simply made with vegetables, poached eggs and gooey Sargento® Shredded 4 State Cheddar® Cheese.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil plus additional for serving
- 1 large yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves sliced
- 3 scallions, cut into 1 inch pieces, both green and white parts
- 4 large ripe plum tomatoes, diced
- 1 teaspoons ground achiote
- 1 teaspoon spicy smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 5 cilantro stems, leaves reserved
- 6 cups vegetable or chicken stock
- The juice of one fresh lime
- 4 eggs
- 4-3/4” slices sourdough bread, toasted torn into bite size pieces
- 1 1/2 cups Sargento® Sharp Cheddar-Jack cheese
This Creamy Tomato Soup recipe is a fav - especially when served with a grilled cheese sandwich! A copycat of Panera's Creamy Tomato Soup!
How to Can Tomato Soup Canning tomato soup is easy when you have a good recipe. I've tried some different recipes, and this one is definitely the best. If you love Campbell's condensed cream
115 · 15 minutes · Condensed soup doesn't have to be boring! Easily dress up a can of tomato soup (like Campbell's) with ingredients you have in your pantry.
- 1 Basil, Fresh
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Onion powder
- 1 10 3/4 oz can Tomato soup
Baking & Spices
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 10 3/4 oz Milk or heavy cream
- 1 Parmesan cheese