Easter party snacks
Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Easter party snacks. Get inspired and try out new things.
Take Easter over the top this year with these super sweet Easter treats. So yummy!
Pinterest • The world’s catalog of ideas
- • 1 Can (12 Ounces) of Frozen Pink Lemonade (I used Minute Maid).
- • 6 Ounces of Gin.
- • 12 Ounces of Tonic Water.
- • Decorating Sugar in Pink (Optional).
These cinnamon sugar Easter bunny twists are a fun + easy Easter treat to make with your kids! Just 5 ingredients for these cute treats.
Peeps Easter pudding cups are the perfect treat for the little ones. Serve these Peeps Easter pudding cups for the kiddos at your next Easter get together.
Are you looking for easy party food ideas to feed a crowd? These deviled strawberries are quick and simple to make with just a few ingredients! They are filled with a cream cheese filling that tastes just like strawberry cheesecake but in the form of finger food. They are perfect for parties, birthdays, potlucks, 4th of July, and more. Either way, this spectacular table display will be the hit of the party, both as a dessert and/or appetizer.
- • 18 Strawberries, large
- • 1 tbsp Lemon juice, fresh
Baking & Spices
- • 2/3 cup Granulated sugar, white
- • 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- • 1/2 cup Graham cracker crumbs
- • 1 (8 ounce) package Cream cheese
- • 1 cup Heavy whipping cream
- • 1/3 cup Sour cream