Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Bourbon drinks. Get inspired and try out new things.
With over 200 flavor notes to discover, every sip of Woodford Reserve is a spectacle for the senses.
These winter bourbon cocktail recipes are warm and cozy, and a delicious way to sip yourself through the last 6 weeks of winter! #bourbon #winter #cocktail #bourboncocktail #whiskey #recipe
14 · The perfected recipe for how to make a bar-quality Old Fashioned cocktail at home, every time. Just 6 ingredients and simple methods required.
- 2 tsp simple syrup ((made with turbinado sugar // see notes for method))
- 3 dashes Angostura bitters
- 3 dashes orange bitters
- 1 large ice cube
- 2 oz bourbon ((we prefer Angel's Envy, Four Roses small batch, or Heaven's Door))
- 1 piece orange peel
- 1 whole cocktail cherry ((we prefer Woodford Reserve or Jack Rudy))
Peaches are a delicious summer staple in our home, and we also love our Kentucky bourbon. Put the two together, and you get this amazing Bourbon Peach Smash cocktail, one of the most refreshing bourbon drinks we've ever had!
- 3 Mint, leaves
- 1/2 Peach
- 1 Peach slice and sprig of mint
- 1 oz Simple syrup
- 1 Ginger ale or club soda to fill glass
- 1 Ice
Beer, Wine & Liquor
- 1 1/2 oz Bourbon