JÓI@S ...

959 Pins
 3w
Collection by
Meet the Jordan Scatter Diamond Eternity Band in medium width, a stunning, gender-neutral ring that is as versatile as it is beautiful. This striking wedding or lifestyle ring features a joyful scattering of diamonds around a wide, polished band. The varied sizing and positioning of stones creates a playful, celestial look. Whether you're wearing the Jordan as a wedding ring or statement piece, this beautiful diamond band is sure to garner compliments. 6mm in width, highly polished, and glitteri
18kt rose gold/18kt white gold ceramic 33 0.25ct round cut diamonds This piece fits small – take one size up Conscious: 95% of the gold Boucheron uses is recycled, thereby reducing the brand's environmental impact. The remaining 5% is certified Fairmined.
Graphic and geometric, the Tiffany True® engagement ring is an icon of modern love. Crafted with a discreet T hallmark in the setting, a symbol of the House of Tiffany, this inventive ring marks another chapter in our evolutionary 187-year history of crafting symbols for the world’s greatest love stories. #TiffanyEngagement #TiffanyAndCo

@NÉIS ...

446 Pins
★

BERLOQUES & CORRENTES ...

93 Pins
Bangle bracelet from the Pomellato Iconica Collection.    18karat rose gold with diamonds.    1.39 total diamond carat weight.    Approx. 6.5" circumference (16.5 cm).    Made in Italy.

BRACELETES & PULSEIR@S ...

289 Pins
A Coleção Luna, de Life by Vivara, é inspirada no brilho dos astros lua, sol e estrelas. Conheça e encante-se!

BRINCOS ...

101 Pins

CONJUNTOS ...

24 Pins
Piercings, Armband, Styl, Pretty Jewellery, Bling, Jewerly
18k Gold Bracelet, Gold Bracelet Set, White Gold Bangle Bracelets, Yellow Gold Bangle Bracelets, Pave Bangle, Diamond Jewelry Designs
Bvlgari - Bracelets B.Zero1 pour femme en or rose - rose
Cartier Diamond 18k Gold Bamboo Vintage Cuff Bracelet For Sale at 1stDibs Cartier Diamond Bracelet, Cartier Gold Ring, Cartier Gold, Cartier Bracelet, Cartier Jewelry, Vintage Cartier Bracelet
Cartier Diamond 18k Gold Bamboo Vintage Cuff Bracelet
Cartier Diamond 18k Gold Bamboo Vintage Cuff Bracelet For Sale at 1stDibs
Graphic and geometric, the Tiffany True® engagement ring is an icon of modern love. Crafted with a discreet T hallmark in the setting, a symbol of the House of Tiffany, this inventive ring marks another chapter in our evolutionary 187-year history of crafting symbols for the world’s greatest love stories. #TiffanyEngagement #TiffanyAndCo
Tiffany Engagement Ring
Graphic and geometric, the Tiffany True® engagement ring is an icon of modern love. Crafted with a discreet T hallmark in the setting, a symbol of the House of Tiffany, this inventive ring marks another chapter in our evolutionary 187-year history of crafting symbols for the world’s greatest love stories. #TiffanyEngagement #TiffanyAndCo
two gold bracelets with different colored stones on each side and the word gg written in