john pawson

21 Piny23 fanoušků
John Pawson

John Pawson

John Pawson - Abbey of Our Lady of Nový Dvůr

John Pawson - Abbey of Our Lady of Nový Dvůr

John Pawson - Steak Knife

John Pawson - Steak Knife

St Moritz Church  by John Pawson

St Moritz Church by John Pawson

St Moritz Church by John Pawson

John Pawson - Gallery

John Pawson - Gallery

John Pawson - Paros House I

John Pawson - Paros House I

John Pawson - Abbey of Our Lady of Nový Dvůr

John Pawson - Abbey of Our Lady of Nový Dvůr

novy dvur monastery

novy dvur monastery

John Pawson - Tetsuka House

John Pawson - Tetsuka House

John Pawson interior

John Pawson offers a look inside his minimalist home and studio

John Pawson interior


Další nápady
monastery of Novy Dvur - Czech Republic, John Pawson

monastery of Novy Dvur - Czech Republic, John Pawson

Monastery - John Pawson

Monastery - John Pawson

moritzkirche.de - Google Search

moritzkirche.de - Google Search

John Pawson

John Pawson

John Pawson_ Tilty Barn, Essex, England, 1994-1995

John Pawson_ Tilty Barn, Essex, England, 1994-1995

House of Stone designed by John Pawson for Salvatori. Entirely cladded with Lithoverde®,  a compound invented by Salvatori and made up of 99% scrap material salvaged from the traditional process of cutting and working the stone, material that is normally discarded at great cost. The remaining 1% is a natural resin that works as a binding agent. This innovative material has already aroused the interest of professionals both in the area of design and in the area of sustainability.

House of Stone designed by John Pawson for Salvatori. Entirely cladded with Lithoverde®, a compound invented by Salvatori and made up of 99% scrap material salvaged from the traditional process of cutting and working the stone, material that is normally discarded at great cost. The remaining 1% is a natural resin that works as a binding agent. This innovative material has already aroused the interest of professionals both in the area of design and in the area of sustainability.

John Pawson - Gallery

John Pawson - Gallery

Love the paint on the cabinet with the two lights and two table lamps. Might be nice for a main hallway or large hallway.

House Crashing: Stellar (& For Sale

Love the paint on the cabinet with the two lights and two table lamps. Might be nice for a main hallway or large hallway.

John Pawson

John Pawson

https://www.google.ca/search

https://www.google.ca/search

Pinterest
Hledat