Barbora Hejnalová

Barbora Hejnalová

2 followers
·
55 followers
Barbora Hejnalová
More ideas from Barbora
She was always there for me when I needed her, though I would never admit that I needed anyone...

I love the idea of Frigga teaching Loki magic as a way of helping him fit in. Like, "See, you belong because I'm your momma and I do magic too." <--- Awww, so cute! *sniff* Love the bond between Loki and Frigga!

Loki, Frigga and Thor.

This wonderful piece by Seatle-based artist Yang Fan fills me with awe and emotions. so basically the opposite of Thor # . View "Beautiful Portrait of Young Thor and Loki" and more funny posts on Dorkly

Baby Jotun Loki Slave #lokilaufeyson #marvel #fanart *credit to the artist* >> THIS is an interesting au idea.

Baby Jotun Loki Slave *credit to the artist* >> THIS is an interesting au idea. - Visit to grab an amazing super hero shirt now on sale!

‘Supermarket Flowers’ by Ed Sheeran

‘Supermarket Flowers’ by Ed Sheeran

Children are very discerning and have a much deeper awareness and appreciation for life, especially one who’s sick! A child can sense if somebody is not right in someway and scary. They sense if somebody is not safe. They’re not able to process like an adult, but they can sense things in their spirits on a level that is different from us. This child wanted a hug from Loki… She went to him and wanted “A HUG!” Now you tell me whether Loki is an evil being or not? Ooooh Looo-kiiiiiiiii

Children are very discerning and have a much deeper awareness and appreciation for life, especially one who’s sick! A child can sense if somebody is not right in someway and scary. They sense if somebody is not safe. They’re not able to process like an adult, but they can sense things in their spirits on a level that is different from us. This child wanted a hug from Loki… She went to him and wanted “A HUG!” Now you tell me whether Loki is an evil being or not? Ooooh Looo-kiiiiiiiii

Thor shield successfully protects Loki by 99% / The other 1% is when Thor gets hit

Not sure what's going on here, but shy Loki hiding behind Thor is soooooo adorable.

Throne Of Glass, Glasses, Group, Eyeglasses, Eye Glasses